The Bite app puts menus and nutritional information right at your fingertips. Bite users will see what’s on the daily dining menu. Users can look at individual items on the daily menu to look specifically at nutrients and allergens. Tap on menu listing to see the description of items and complete nutritional information, including calories and allergens.
Additionally, Bite has the capability to link with Fitbit so you can log our menu items to your Fitbit app. Also, you can rate and review recipes you try on Bite.
Setting up your Bite account:
- Visit bite.sodexo.com
- Download the app to your phone or tablet
- When you log into the app, allow it to have access to your location
- Choose Meth-Wick Community
- Click MENUS at the bottom right corner of homepage
- Choose Resident Dining
- Select any day for the week to view menu
- Click any daily item to view additional nutritional information and allergens
If you’d like assistance setting up your profile, I’ll be at the Nutrition Connection at the Manor on Wednesday, June 26, at 2:00 p.m. in the LLC.
– Brooke Krog, Meth-Wick Staff Dietitian