Like most institutions, Meth-Wick must plan long-range to provide the kind of quality care that allows its residents to thrive. The Meth-Wick Endowment Fund is critical to making long-range plans become reality. Through the Meth-Wick Endowment Fund, financial resources continue to grow and become available for use, while simultaneously offering meaningful investment and tax savings opportunities for donors.
The Meth-Wick Endowment Fundâ€™s yearly income serves one primary purpose: to help provide ongoing care for residents who have exhausted their financial resources through no fault of their own. For some residents, their personal funds have nearly or entirely run out, and they are unable to pay all their monthly costs for living at Meth-Wick. They have not been asked, however, to leave the community. Meth-Wick has never asked anyone to leave because their personal funds are gone due to no fault of their own.
To help achieve its funding goals, Meth-Wick is seeking annual and planned future gifts to any of our endowment funds (Wick Endowment, Sears-Methodist Assistance Fund, Glenn & E. Janet Powell Endowment). These three funds make up the Endowment Fund at Meth-Wick Community.
With Legacy Society membership, donors will be recognized for their intent to make a gift to Meth-Wick in the future. Legacy Society membership signifies that the donor has made special plans ahead of time to leave a substantial monetary gift, in some form, to continue the Meth-Wick tradition of People Helping People.
Donors who contribute or pledge (see categories below) will become members of the Heritage Circle and be acknowledged as members of one of these sub-groups:
- Founders: $30,000+ or pledge of $10,000+ annually for 3 consecutive years
- Benefactors: $15,000 – $29,999 or pledge of $5,000 – $9,999 annually for 3 consecutive years
- Patrons: $7,500 – $14,999 or pledge of $2,500 – $4,999 annually for 3 consecutive years
- Friends: $4,500 – $7,499 or pledge of $1,500 – $2,499 annually for 3 consecutive years
Meth-Wick Community is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization.
Donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent under the tax laws.
- Contact Teresa Dusil for more information on giving to the Endowment Fund
- Click here if you’d like to give to the Endowment Fund