We know that many individuals have a need for home health care. That’s why we offer Home & Health Services seven days a week to seniors in Cedar Rapids and surrounding areas.
Choose from a range of services to fit your lifestyle and needs:
- Nursing Services: Registered Nurse Manager develops and oversees a personalized service plan, which may include health consultations with clients and family, wound care, catheter care, blood pressure monitoring, nail care and minor medical care.
- Personal Care Assistance-Trained Certified Nursing Assistance: Services include bathing, dressing, hygiene, grooming, incontinence care, medication reminders and transfer assistance.
- Companionship/Chore Services: Escort to medical or dental appointments, daily companionship, bed making, meal preparation, shopping, errands and transportation.
- Post-Hospital Services: Successful Transitions® – First Day Home provides Home & Health clients with three free nurse visits to monitor your health during the first 20 days after your hospital stay.
Additional services include:
- Assistance with arranging speech, occupational or physical therapy.
- Coordination of laboratory services.
- Medication management and coordination.
Our trained professionals provide cost-effective care in the comfort of your home. Call (319) 297-8654 today for a free consultation. Learn how Meth-Wick Home & Health Services can meet your home care needs.
- Contact Sandi Lafferty for more information about Home & Health Services or visit MethWickHomeAndHealth.org